Friday, December 25, 2009

Home Inspection Sheet Can Real Estate Agents Be Held Liable For Not Letting The Home Owner Be Aware Of A Water Leak?

Can real estate agents be held liable for not letting the home owner be aware of a water leak? - home inspection sheet

We sell our house and the buyer had an inspection during your vacation. While we were gone, our air-conditioning pan started to leak. Both the purchase and sale of real estate agents (Texas) is conscious. When we returned, I noticed water on the floor, but I have never said they knew a few days ago. Should not have to say? I'm lucky that I learned that before the occurrence of damage to the road nearby cliff. You have a responsibility to report the damage at my immediate concern (water, fire, theft, etc. ..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment