Monday, February 1, 2010

How Do I Add Sayings Onto My Pictures What Is It Called When You Use Funny Sayings Or Quotes In A Letter ?

What is it called when you use funny sayings or quotes in a letter ? - how do i add sayings onto my pictures

I answer a questionnaire about certain things, and I'm on a lot of sentences like: "Adding Insult to Injury", "For gasoline on the fire," etc., etc. Finally, I want to explain to their use often, but what Did you call? I want it but sound good! And I want to use the text or quotes or something.

5 comments:

Tickety Boo said...

The store is known as a phrase

Jon said...

Just to clarify the previous post is correct:

Expressions that are used in a manner similar metaphors. The use of an idea is to move the reader into a situation not realistic. This was an exaggeration, and to clarify some to ... but the reader that the expression in the first place.

Student Designer said...

I think I know what you say, I always try the real / private find / security.

I think it would "sanction" or "snapshot" [kli-Shay] and concentrate on it. I may be wrong, but those who come to mind. I remember that English teachers do not want that we agree to use the images. Or perhaps we can say, 'humorous phrases / quotes?

I hope that helps. Good luck! :)

wild-man of Borneo said...

Look at the real world.
Decode the words "Jive Talking"
Puzzles and analogy?
"Rock the Boat"
"We will rock you"
"Rock and Roll"
Luke 8.10,17
What do you think?

Emma P said...

They are clichés - a phrase commonly used.

Post a Comment