Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Teen Challenge I When I Was 14 Years Old I Put In A School Called TEEN CHALLENGE In Indianapolis We Were Physically Abused?

I when i was 14 years old i put in a school called TEEN CHALLENGE in indianapolis we were physically abused? - teen challenge

How can people contact me and 1 other people were there from 1974 to 1980 .... I know we need are in great pain and healing .. How can you contact me ..... LT, I can not afford a website. Our friend died at the age of 14, because they are not in hospital

4 comments:

Heather said...

I just heard Teen Challenge and the abuse of children introduced. I'm sorry for your experience.

You can configure a profile for free myspace.com or facebook.com. The tools of online networking to connect people.

Good luck to you.

Lila said...

If you are under 45 years can still contact the police to investigate with your friends. This is so terrible, I'm hoping beyond what sorry, you are in therapy. A therapist can help you with the reports. They should be charged with, inter alia, of the murder. I am not, of course, the police, but pay and employees who will be involved in this inhumane behavior. My prayers are with you and all who suffer! Only on Google and found that the school still exists. The police all the evidence that will be necessary. If there is a death, as you say, there is no deadline for reporting and processing.

Wonderwo... said...

Find web pages to bring together former classmates.

Autumn Baby Love said...

Ads in a free classifieds site like craigslist.org looking for other students in the school

Post a Comment