Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Grow Veggies In A Mini Green House How Do You Use A Green House?

How do you use a Green house? - how to grow veggies in a mini green house

Hello,
I love gardening and decided to plant, grow flowers and vegetables from seed. So I finished my car is a miniature greenhouse (as in this picture) http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff283 ...
Germination to help with my seed.
I live in Australia, is in the spring and now sometimes it gets very hot where I live.
My question is, how can I have a green house? If I had a thermometer to see how hot it gets there? I've sewn some seeds to germinate but not most of them, it is because he is during the hot days? If yes, how cool? I always try to preserve the moisture of the seeds, but when I came back to have the water, soil is very dry, I have a mixture of seeds of consciousness? "I love to hear from you and I# 039; I consider losing all my seeds, because it is sometimes expensive to buy, it's a shame to lose money for nothing! So please any advice would be great! I have never been a green house from what they really? Thank you!

4 comments:

Trish said...

I have one of them is beyond me too much on 4'x6 'and I wonder the same thing. It's a bit stupid, do not come with instructions. If I were you, I will be in a place where there is a little shade is made or something that creates a little shade, because I know I Make It Hot. Cactus very well in my LOL. Mine seemed to do better this year because of an overload branch created some shade. I try to create a small crack in my to a certain moisture, but we strive to maintain a complete, and I do not know who has helped at all.

mellyd71 said...

Greenhouses need moisture for seed germinate.and seeds should be moist, but not affected. My greenhouse is about 70% shade and a watering system and grow as allmost everything. So, I want to take your IKEA saply garden or check online for the ideas of a gentleman. your seed trays or you can sit in a container with water in a greenhouse that can work. I have what I worked with, for me.good luck. and have fun gardening.

Aaron said...

its growing pot

LESTAT b said...

I think what you have is a success, not to germinate propagator or greenhouse.The commissioned plants, which cool to the type of facility you are planning raise.Seeds require or cold dying to know whether its investment is dependent on important. Id recommend the spreader out of the sun by a container with water in the propagator of water loss through evaporation.Take advice, read the instructions carefully before growing seeds.Propagator is useful if you want to spring blooms.And the thermometer is a great hlp

Post a Comment