Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gold And Silver Bracelets Should I Get A Silver Or Gold Juicy Charm Bracelet?

Should I Get a Silver or Gold Juicy Charm Bracelet? - gold and silver bracelets

I would like the bracelet started so now I'm trying to decide who can best: gold or silver. The only thing is that I'm in love with the gold bracelet and the charms of the rule that comes with it:). I mean, silver charm bracelets seem to average above all. However, I am totally money, like all my stuff is silver. I know money is not in conflict with the gold, but I love gold so much more. Since I almost exclusively silver jewelry they have. Help:)

~ ~ The preparation

4 comments:

HeyHiHel... said...

I think I've decided that you want to get gold.
Gold writing on a piece of silver paper and a piece of paper. Put it into a cup or something and choose someone to play with. If the money is flowing, and that's not what you wanted it to be the clear preference of gold.
Or even if most people get money from here and this is not the answer you want you know that you are really the gold

ṃυṡïс ïṡ ṃÿ сøƒƒεε said...

I think the gold bracelet is good. You know, just mix a little. =)

Moreover, in my view, gold is optimized for many things. I do not know. = P

So ... Yes.

xoxo babesx. said...

deff and go with the gold. Flavor to your collection

answer my question please?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

hahagal4... said...

Dear Preparing

Go with the gold! You will not regret it!

Post a Comment