Monday, January 18, 2010

Where Can I Find Cheap Metal Core Wheels (*IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR GUITARISTS ABOUT PEDALS*)?

(*IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR GUITARISTS ABOUT PEDALS*)? - where can i find cheap metal core wheels

Well, I have a pedal (BOSS DS-1 Distortion). I think the Boss ML-2 (Metalcore / Metal Zone. Rückmeldesystem Olvido). Can I give a good sound from the combination of both (I'm looking for a tone "Metallica")? It is also Wah Behringer HELLBABE? Or at least good for a discount? Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a metal head, but personally, I like to keep the Boss DS-1 and a look at Ibanez Tube Screamer.

Probably not a professional guitarist from the WHO which is not in his arsenal pedal.

Visit our website and read the rave reviews ... judge for yourself.

He knows nothing HELLBABE wah-wah pedal. Dunlop pedals are very solid, cost-effective, the problem with most of the pedal wah-wah is the pots are heard in recent years. Some new wah pedal potentiometer end with a sort of wah effect induced by light you can not wear.

Post a Comment