Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pokemon Soul Silver Rom When Will Pokemon Soul Silver And Heart Gold Come Out For Release?

When will pokemon soul silver and heart gold come out for release? - pokemon soul silver rom

I used to play pokemon a lot of money. I played until he was old and stopped working the save function: (I saw a trailer on the phone with my mother a month ago and got a little excited that I play again, but this time on the Nintendo DS and should not a little more you can do. DOS someone the release date for the game?

4 comments:

Manaphy: Prince of the Sea said...

In spring 2009, hopefully after Arceus Movie

>Unknown... said...

It is a game very well. Already released in Japan. You can follow a pokemon. She went with him that people who play Diamond Pearl / Platinum was able to get the Johto Pokemon.

Be not too worried, because it goes in the summer or 2010. I know I can not wait for him, or I used to have gold to pokemon lol

Lava sponge said...

February 2010. Until then, check this out!
http://mudkipzarecool.blogspot.com/

christen said...

He was released in Japan several weeks ago. But I've heard that the world will be published in Canada and the United States in the spring / summer 2010!

Post a Comment