Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Maui Wedding Coordinators Can Anyone Recommend A Wedding Coordinator In Maui, Hawaii?

Can anyone recommend a wedding coordinator in Maui, Hawaii? - maui wedding coordinators

My aunt is famous for not only weddings, but all kinds of parties .. She lives in the Kahului side .. I just called and she wants to, which is part of the island of marriage to know .. , where he me .. I recommend it, it makes the wedding even more beautiful and memorable .. e-mail me back and let me know where you are in Maui .. .. my email is jganitoen@hotmail.com but anyway back to your information .. gaoiron incarnation is his name, and may reach 808 306 1083 or 808 357 3923 .. Your company is called "creative expression" in the yellow pages or can look like something .. When you call, tell him (her nephew Jordan) recommends that (you say I am your friend, if you want to) .. Please email me so I know where you are, or if you want to call and tell her yourself .. Aloha!

2 comments:

Fifty said...

www.bethhelmstetter.com

www.eventsbyevonne.com

Hawaiian Dee said...

Good luck and congratulations ...

Post a Comment